Refresh, Renew and Re-energize at Our New Fitness Center
Home is where the heart is. And at The Christian Village at Mason, you can take care of your heart – and mind – at our newly-opened fitness center.
We are devoted to maintaining the highest standards of expertise and service in health and wellness. With our revamped and expanded Renewal Fitness Center, our residents have a space to refresh and renew their spirits while re-energizing their bodies.
Now located by our front entrance, the larger space contains a spacious group fitness room, fully-equipped gym, changing facilities and lounge. You can enjoy your favorite stand-by or try out a piece of new equipment from the center’s lineup of Keiser fitness equipment, NUStep machines, ellipticals, treadmills and a balance machine.
Renewal Fitness Center classes
We invite residents to be among friends and join us for a variety of great classes:
- Simply Seated Exercise: T and TH from 10:30 to 11:10 a.m.
- Balance and Mobility: T and TH from 2:30 to 3:15 p.m.
- Walk and Talk: TH from 11:15 a.m. to noon
- Brain Power: T at 11:15 a.m.
- 30-Minute Serenity: W from 4 to 4:30 p.m.
- Line Dance/Tone: M, W, F from 9 a.m. to 10 a.m.
- Stretch and Strengthen: M and F from 10:30 to 11:10 a.m.
- Short Circuit Cardio: M, W, F from 2 to 3:30 p.m.
For more information about each class, click here.
“We are delighted to open the new Renewal Fitness Center,” says Director of Wellness Erin Immell. “Our goal is to care for the well-being of our residents. I encourage everyone to visit the center, ask me questions and provide feedback on our classes.”
For more information
May 03, 2017
April 26, 2017
April 12, 2017